The program is flexible and adaptable to a variety of different (and changing) learning formats, including:
- Relevant, engaging literacy instruction in synchronous online classrooms
- Meaningful learning activities for students to engage with asynchronously
- No-tech, screen-free independent study (that students actually want to do!)
- A structured framework for blended learning, with some instructional activities facilitated in-person and others completed remotely
- A resource that can move flexibly between classroom and at-home learning in case of future school closures
We are working hand-in-hand with our partners to support meaningful learning during this unprecedented time for our students, teachers, and schools. Social and emotional learning has never been more critical–please reach out today to explore how we can support you with relevant reading!